We encourage you to apply qualified credits from previous college-level courses to your undergraduate degree program here at KKMII-Stratford University.
Two Ways to Transfer College Credits
- Transfer of credits by course – by – course.
- Transfer of credits you received earlier at Stratford University.
We accept for transfer any credits which are earned from a duly accredited or recognized by the country in which the college is located and for which you earned a C grade or better. You will need to earn additional credits with KKMII-Stratford University other than those you transfer in to earn your degree.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Courses with other grades may be transferred in at the discretion of the designated department representative.
- Other documents may be required such as the course syllabus or detailed description.
- Any submission of transcripts from an international university for credit transfer need to be submitted for evaluation by an approved international agency.
- Original documents needed.